What is the Ambassador Team?
What Will I Get as an Ambassador?
- 2 female-centered educational workshops
- 2 skill-building workshops (running and strength training)
- Monthly group runs
- Social Gatherings
- GRM Team tank or short-sleeve
- 20% Discount on GRM apparel when you register for the team
- Group community service opportunities
- Discount at other local businesses?
- Access to a running and strength training plan?
- VIP access to certain local races that fill up quickly or are already full?
- Race entry reimbursement for up to a certain dollar amount ONLY if the person
completes X number of community service hours per year. Reimbursement is made at the end of the year.
What are the Registration Details?
Cost is $75
Your registration is good for one year.
- Connection with other female runners and involvement in a female-centered community!
- The opportunity to set and achieve personal goals through participation in community running events.
- Ability to act as a role model for young female athletes.
- Gain female-specific training and education.
- Gain running and strength training skills through participation in skill-building workshops.
- Develop and practice leadership qualities through participation in community service.
- Opportunity to represent the importance of girls and women in leadership.
We believe that the GRM Ambassador Team will support youth in developing leadership skills and an appreciation for health and fitness by increasing the number of female mentors who model leadership.
- Promote equality for women and girls through an increased presence of women in leadership roles.
- Increase the number of female mentors who understand positive youth development strategies.
- Increase participation with and awareness of GRM and its mission.
- Increase the number of females who participate in community service.
- Foster connection among women in the running community.
- Create opportunities for women to set and achieve fitness goals through participation in community racing events.
- Foster an inclusive and welcoming race culture for female athletes of all fitness levels.
- Promote health, wellness, and connection among women runners.